Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cincinnati Travel Sport and Boat Show

We just got done setting up for the hunting expo at the Duke Energy Center in Cincinnati this weekend.  It never fails, just when I start getting  comfortable  with  winter and cold weather I walk in to set up at a show and all I seem to see are Boats and Fishing gear.  Now I can't wait for summer to be here.  I guess that's what is nice about being an outdoors man, you always have something to look forward to.  Grab you family up, get out and enjoy the show season.  There is nothing like kicking off you shoes and climbing aboard a boat that most people only dream of owning or watching you kid shoot at the children's bow range and climb a rock wall.  Hart Productions puts on a great show in Cincinnati and we will be there from January 19th through the 23rd.  Come out and see us.  Here is the show website for more information. http://www.hartproductions.com/travel-sport-and-boat-show/

No comments:

Post a Comment